On this page, you will find the official link to Download Samsung GT-C3303 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Samsung Champ GT-C3303 Firmware
The Flash File will help you to Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. The Flash File (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, if it is facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
File Name: Samsung_GT-C3303_C3303DDJFA_ODDJFA.zip
File Size: 48.18 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Samsung Z3X Software to Flash or install the firmware.
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract firmware on the computer.
- Download Samsung 2G Tool v3.5.0040 (z3x) and extract it on the computer.
- Open Samsung 2G Tool v3.5.0040 (z3x).
- Now, Load the firmware on Samsung 2G Tool v3.5.0040 (z3x).
- Connect your Samsung Device to the computer.
- Select Model, Comport, Speed.
- Finally, Click on the Firmware button, sit back and wait a few minutes to get the flashing process completed.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above Firmware on the Samsung GT-C3303 device, then take a backup of everything because your data will be deleted or removed post flashing or installing the firmware.
[*] The company officially releases the firmware shared above. We have scanned the firmware (ROM) package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.